We will be following the guidelines of the Ontario Government and the Timiskaming Health Unit.
1. Servers will not place plates in front of customers, in order to reduce contact and instead place plates at the end of the table.
2. We ask that you wait to be seated so that we ensure your table has been sanitized.
3. Increased hand washing from our staff is manditory.
4. Increased sanitization of high touch zones will be carried out per the schedule posted.
5. Payment will occur at the table and the device will be sanitized following each customers use.
6. Dining room tables are placed 6 feet apart, there will be no seats available at the bar rail.
7. Patio tables have been placed 8 feet apart as per the recommendations of the Timiskaming Health Unit.
Should you have any questions, concerns, comments or feedback, please call 705-648-0236